第一部分、和服务职员的对话
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是不是可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是不是可将座位向后倾倒? (向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
我是不是可吸烟?
May I somke?
需要什么饮料吗?
What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails1.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我感觉有的冷。
I feel cold.
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我感觉有的不舒服,是不是可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
还有多长时间到达檀香山?
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
这班班机会按时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
我担忧能否赶上转机班机。
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
请告诉我怎么样填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。
I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班机何时抵达?
What time does Flight 408 arrive?
机票什么价格?
How much is airfare?
我想要确认我预约的机位。
Id like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
盥洗室在哪儿?
Where is the lavatory2?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子怎么样?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?