How to end the call politely?
怎么样礼貌结束通话?
1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不可以再说了。有另一人在线。
3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.
我想我应该叫你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.
大家能不能晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。大家何不明天再谈呢?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我目前要去见一个顾客。大家可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won't keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了。
10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你能不能明天早上再打来?
你还有哪些礼貌结束通话的短句?
有趣的人都在看:
怎么样写好商务邮件?
趣味英语小常识:最短的句子是什么?
点击 “在线英语一对一在线课程”
注册即可免费领取在线英语试听课程
Or关注服务号,最流行英语学习技巧、超实用英语干货……
都在等你喔!微信扫一扫即可获得288元的外教一对一体验课!