第一节 接待乘客
▼招呼乘客
你是布莱克先生吗?我是来接你的。 Are you Mr. Black? Ive come to pick you up.
我能为你效劳吗?Can I help you?
请上车。 Please get in.
=Please step in.
=Please hop1 in.
欢迎乘坐我的出租车! Welcome to take my taxi!
我来帮你拿行李。 Let me help you with your luggage.
我把这类包放到行李箱里行吗? Can I put these bags in the trunk?
要帮忙吗? Would you like any help?
=Need some help, sir?
请从这边上车。 Please step in from this side.
到哪里? Where to?
=Where are you going?
=Where would you like to go?
对不起,你能再说一遍吗? Pardon?
=I beg your pardon.
在什么地方? Where is that?
什么机场? Which airport?
我能看一下地址吗? May I have a look at the address?
你能在地图上给我指出来吗? Could you show me that place on the map?
请在沿途告诉我如何走。 Please point out the way to there as we go along.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。 Its only a twenty-minute drive.
A: Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这儿远吗?
B: Its only a twenty-minute drive.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。
大家十分钟就能到那儿。 Well be there in ten minutes.
A: Im in a hurry. 我非常赶时间。
B: Well be there in ten minutes. 大家十分钟就能到那儿。
我没把握,但我尽力而为。 Im not sure. But I will try my best.
A: Can you get there before 3 oclock?
你能在三点之前到那儿吗?
B: Im not sure. But I will try my best.
我没把握,但我尽力而为。
请系好安全带。 Please buckle2 up.
=Please fasten your seat belt.
请用力关门。 Slam3 the door, please.