关于常用英语口语对话甄选
Ann: I am so sorry.
非常抱歉。
Lily: What have you done?
你做什么了?
Ann: The other day, you were working on your papers, and I knew you need some evidences which I had found before, but I didn’t lend it to you.
那天,你正忙着写你的论文,而我了解你需要一些材料,这类我之前就找到了,但我没把它借给你。
Lily: Oh, I wasn’t angry about you.
我没生气。
Ann: But I find that I am not a good man.
但我发现我不是个什么好人。
Lily: Don’t be too serious, mate.
别太认真了,老兄。
Ann: I know, but when I saw you tried so hard to work your paper out, I…
我了解,但,我看到你那样努力的去完成你的论文,我
Lily: Mate, you have the right to keep your effort and you needn’t share it with others.
老兄,你有权利保留你一个人的劳动成就,你不必和其他人推荐。
Ann: I am really sorry about that.
我真的非常对不起。
Lily: Ok, I accept your apology, and could you have the dinner with me? I am alone.
好吧,我同意你的道歉,中午一块吃饭吧?我一个人一个人。
关于常用英语口语对话甄选
Ann: Have you read the news?
你看过这个新闻了吗?
Lily: What news?
什么新闻?
Ann: In Russia, the speaker of the House proposed that mistress should be legal.
在俄国,议长建议说二奶应该被合法。
Lily: Was he crazy?
他疯了吗?
Ann: I don’t know. The reason is that he said the rate of population growth was very low.
我不了解,他说这是由于俄国的人口增长率太低了。
Lily: If this propose were put into effort, do you think the rate of population growth would be improved?
假如这个建议被推行,你觉得人口增长率会提升吗?
Ann: I don’t think so.
我不这么觉得。
Lily: In Russia, even in most western country, people have a thought that they don’t want to have many babies.
在俄国,甚至是大多数的西方国家,大家的思想都是不想要太多的孩子。
Ann: Yes, German, France, Britain, Italy and so on, the rate of population growth have been among 0% to 3% for many years.
是的,德国,法国,英国,意大利等国家,人口增长率都在0%到3%之间徘徊多年了。
Lily: Wow, these countries need to have some change.
哇,这类国家真的需要素改变。
关于常用英语口语对话甄选
Ann: Welcome to my home.
欢迎到我家来。
Lily: Thank you. Can I have something to drink?
谢谢,能给我点儿喝的吗?
Ann: Ok, wait a moment.
好的,稍等。
Lily: Thank you. I am very thirty.
谢谢。我非常渴啊。
Ann: What did you do?
你做了哪些?
Lily: I ran here.
我跑着来的。
Ann: Oh? Why?
哦?为何?
Lily: I overslept and we made it at eight o’clock.
我睡过头了,而且大家约好八点的。
Ann: So you ran here?
所以你跑过来?
Lily: Of course, I don’t like to be late.
当然,我不喜欢迟到。