在平时的生活和工作中,去商场购物是大伙主要的购物方法。下面记者为大伙收拾的购物的英语情景对话,期望对大伙有用!
购物的英语情景对话
A:Hey, are you free this afternoon?
A:嘿,你今天下午有空吗?
B:Yes, why?
B:有,如何了?
A:I want to buy a pair of Nike shoes. Can you go to The Place with me?
A:我想买双耐克鞋,你陪我去趟“世贸天阶”怎么样?
B:That's the new mall in the CBD. It is supposed to have the biggest LED screen in Asia. It is 25 metres long! Why not! I have been thinking of buying a Li Ning jacket too.
B:就是那个在CBD新开的购物广场吧。拥有全亚洲较大的LED屏幕,有250米长!做什么不去啊!我也想买一件“李宁”的夹克呢。
A:Great, hurry up.
A:好极了,走吧。
A:This pair is so cool. I have seen Kobe Bryant wearing similar ones on TV before. What do you think?
A:这双鞋真酷啊。我以前在电视上看到Kobe Bryant 穿过一双跟这个差不多的。你感觉如何?
B:It is nice, how much is it?
B:挺漂亮的,多少钱?
A:Here is the price, 800 RMB.
A:800块。
B:Don't you think it is too much for shoes?
B:你不感觉一双鞋800块太贵了吗?
A:No, these are not just shoes but a life style! They say that the guy who wears these is cool, hip and with it. You like Li Ning because you like its image. I think Nike's image is more international and cool.
A:不,这不止是一双鞋,更是一种生活方法!大家都说穿这双鞋的人很前卫。你喜欢李宁,是由于你喜欢它的形象。我感觉耐克的形象更国际化,更酷。
B:But last month I saw some Nike shoes in the street market and they only cosplayt one hundred.
B:可我上个月在街市市场里看见卖耐克鞋了,也就100块。
A:That's because they are not original ones, they are copies. I don't want cheap copies, I want the real thing.
A:由于那不是真的,是仿的。我不想买实惠的假货,我想买正品。
B:OK, I hope you won't regret buying them when you have no money to have dinner.
B:好吧,到时候你没钱吃饭,可别后悔买这双鞋。
A:Come on buddy, we are best friends aren't we?
A:别呀兄弟,咱们是好朋友,不是吗?
B:Yes, but I am not going to lend you any money!
B:是,可我不计划借给你钱!