The part you ordered is in stock./out of stock.
你订购的商品现在有货。/你订购的商品现在缺货。
Can you recommend an alternative?
你能推荐别的选择吗?
Can I suggest a similar model?
我可以建议类似的型号吗?
The alternative model is not what I wanted, so I'll have to cancel the order.
另外的型号不是我需要的,因此我不能不取消订单。
What does this mean for the consumer?
这对买家意味着什么?
It's not company policy to give credit without previous arrangement.
不经事先安排就发放信贷不是本企业的方案。
Could you give us another month to settle an account?
你能再宽限我一个月结帐吗?
If we don't receive payment immediately, we will start proceedings1 against you.
假如大家不可以立即收到付款,大家将对你动使用方法律程序。
proceed against sb: (law 律) take legal action against sb; start a lawsuit2 against sb 起诉某人; 对某人提起诉讼。
I'm a very good customer.
我是一个声誉好的顾客。
All I'm asking for is a small discount.
我所需要的是非常小的优惠。
It's too big./Its not big enough.
太大了。/不够大。
The problem is the zip isn't working.
问题是拉链坏了。
I wanted to discuss my company's outstanding account.
我想谈一下我公司丰厚的价值。
Payment is now four days overdue3.
付款期已超越四天了。
overdue 常作表语] not paid, completed, arrived, etc by the due or expected time (到期或到时)未付款, 没有完成, 未到达:
*These bills are overdue, ie should have been paid before now. 这类帐单已逾期未付。
*The baby is two weeks overdue, ie still not born two weeks after the expected date of birth.
那胎儿已超越预产期两个星期了。
* The train is overdue, ie late. 火车误点了。
We have some cash flow problems at the moment.
现在,大家有一些现金流通问题。