欢迎来到英语好学网

12生肖的英语对话

来源:www.cazafa.com 2025-01-23

十二生肖的英语对话

12生肖,又叫十二属相,是中国与十二地支合适以人出生年份的十二种动物,下面记者为大伙收拾的12生肖的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

12生肖的英语对话

Susan: I heard this year is the year of the Rabbit. What does it mean?

苏珊:我听说今年是兔年。那的意思是?

Lin Hong: Well, do you know anything about Chinese zodiac?

林红:嗯。你了解中国的12生肖吗?

Susan: Is it a kind of calendar to date years?

苏珊:它是否一种纪年的历法?

Lin Hong: That’s right! You know, Chinese have a cyclical concept of time. The Chinese animal signs are a 12-year cycle used for dating the years.

林红:对!中国人的时间定义是循环的。十二属相就是用来纪年的一个十二年的循环。

Susan: So 12 years later, the 2023 will be the year of the Rabbit again!

苏珊:那就是。12年后,也就是2023年就又是兔年了!

Lin Hong: Right. And so were the year of 1975,1987, etc. By the way, what animal sign were you born under?

林红:对呀。1975年,1987年等等也都是兔年。顺便问一句,你了解你的属相吗?

Susan: I don’t know! I was born in 1984. What is the animal sign for that year?

苏珊:我不了解!我生于1984年。那年是什么年呢?

Lin Hong: Well, let me see. 1984 was the year of Mouse. You are a mouse!

林红:呃。让我想想,1984年是鼠年。你是一只老鼠!

Susan: Oh, no! I don’t like to be a rat?

苏珊:噢。不!我可不喜欢是只老鼠!

Lin Hong: Why? Mouse is lovely. Don’t you like Mickey Mouse?

林红:为何?老鼠很讨人喜欢呀。难道你不喜欢米老鼠吗?

Susan: But mouse is always related to stealing, and some negative things.

苏珊:但老鼠一直和偷啊等一些不好的事情联系在一块。

Lin Hong: The year of the rat is regarded as a year of renewal, being the first year in the Chinese zodiac cycle in China.

林红:在中国,鼠是12生肖之首,鼠年也因此被视为万象更新的一年。

Susan: So I will have a good luck in my life?

苏珊:那我的生活就会有好运势吗?

Lin Hong: Yes.

林红:是啊。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>