1. go bananas 发疯
Ill go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你如果再问这个问题,我就要疯了。
2. go nuts 抓狂
Weve got so many complaints1 today, I think Ill go nuts.
今天居然有这么多人投诉,我简直要抓狂了。
3. lose it 情绪失去控制
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失去控制,冲着她大喊大叫。
4. go mental 发神经
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? Youll get fired.
发什么神经?你居然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。
5. freak out 十分不安
Mum, dont freak out! Ive just crashed the car.
妈,别那样紧张!我只不过把车撞了。
6. go bonkers 精神崩溃
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。
7. go berserk 变得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
得知航班取消后,人群开始躁动起来。
8. blow ones TOP 大发脾气
I think hell blow his TOP when you give him the news.
你把这个消息告诉他,他必然会大发脾气。
9. fly off the handle 勃然大怒
My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics2.
一有人谈论政治,爸爸就发怒。
10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大发雷霆
I cant be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不敢迟到,不然我爸爸妈妈会发飙的。
11. go ballistic 狂怒
My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。
12. go off the deep end 大发脾气
Ill go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone elses mistake.
如果因为别人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。
13. blow up 生气
When I saw the look on Helens face, I just knew shed blow up.
一看到海伦的脸色,我就了解她生气了。
14. pop ones cork3 发怒
I have something to tell you. Please, dont pop your cork.
有的事我得对你说,你千万不要生气。
15. go ape4 发狂
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
苏西听到这个消息,必然会受不了的。