A:Excuse me. Is this cheongsam 100% cotton?
丽贝卡:请问,这件旗袍是纯棉的吗?
B:No. It's pure silk. It feels really cool in the summer.
售货员:不,是真丝的,夏季穿起来非常凉快。
A:Do you have the right size for me?
丽贝卡:有我穿的号吗?
B:Yes, we do. M Size will be fine for you.
售货员:有,你穿中号就能。
A:I'd like to try on this red one.
丽贝卡:我想试一试这件红色的。
B:Sure. This way, please.
售货员:这边请。
(丽贝卡走出试衣间 Rebecca comes out of the fitting room.)
B:It's really beautiful. It makes you look a lot younger.
售货员:真漂亮!穿上看上去特别年轻。
A:Is it? How about the color?
丽贝卡:是吗?这个颜色如何?
B:Just right for you. Red is popular this summer.
售货员:很好,红色是今年夏季的时尚色。
A:Great. I'll take this one.
丽贝卡:好,我就要这件。
B:I'll write a receipt for you, and you can pay the cashier.
售货员:我给你开票,请你到收银台付款。
A:By the way, do you have any special ideals at the moment?
丽贝卡:请问,目前有促销活动吗?
B:I'm sorry we don't. This is a franchised store with fixed prices.
售货员:不好意思,大家是专卖店,统一价,不优惠。