第三节 工作情绪
▼上司批评
我专门叫你做的,你不记得了吗? I asked you specifically1. Dont you remember?
A: I asked you specifically. Dont you remember?
我专门叫你做的,你不记得了吗?
B: Im really sorry. I really dont remember that.
实在对不起,我的确想不起来了。
我又被经理骂了。 The manager let me have it again.
=The manager chewed2 me out again.
A: The manager let me have it again. 我又被经理骂了。
B: I wonder why the manager is so hard on you.
不知道经理为何对你这么严格?
经理的性格特点是否有问题呀? The manager has a personality3 problem, doesnt he?
A: The manager has a personality problem, doesnt he?
经理的性格特点是否有问题呀?
B: Why do you get blamed? It was his mistake.
为何要责备你?那是他一个人的错!
我受不了经理的颐指气使。 I cant stand being bossed around by the manager.
A: Why are you so upset? 你为何这么生气呢?
B: I cant stand being bossed around by the manager.
我受不了经理的颐指气使。
我熟练之后就会做得快一点了。 Ill be much faster if Im familiar with it.
◆This is all new to me. 对我来讲所有都是陌生的。
A: Have you finished it? I need it in a flash.
你做完了吗?我急着要。
B: Ill be much faster if Im familiar with it.
我熟练之后就会做得快一点了。
我根本不想听你的借口。 I really dont want to hear your excuses.
A: I really dont want to hear your excuses. Were running a busy office here.
我根本不想听你的借口。大家这儿干的就是忙事。
B: Youre right. I apologize. 你说得对。非常抱歉。
你看你有一个多大的错误! What a big mistake you have made!
A: What a big mistake you have made!
你看你有一个多大的错误!
B: Ill do it well next time. 下次我肯定做好。
假如你想吸烟,你需要用休息时间。 If you want to smoke, youll have to use your break time.
A: If you want to smoke, youll have to use your break time and go outside.
假如你想吸烟,你需要用休息时间而且到外边去。
B: I understand. 我了解。
你离开办公桌已经有25分钟了。 Youve been away from your desk for 25 minutes already.
A: I dont mind you taking a break, but youve been away from your desk for 25 minutes already.
我不反对你休息,可你离开办公桌已经有25分钟了。
B: Im sorry. I must have lost track4 of the time.
抱歉,我肯定忘记钟点了。
你做这个项目不够努力,这令我非常失望。 Im disappointed5 by your lack of effort on this project.
A: Im disappointed by your lack of effort on this project.
你做这个项目不够努力,这令我非常失望。
B: Ive put just as much work into this as anybody else.
我在这上面所投入的一点不比其他人少。
我不想再听你辩解了。 Ive had enough of your excuses.
=I dont want to hear any excuses.
◆No more excuses! 不要再辩解了!
A: Its really quite a difficult task for me.
对我来讲,这个任务真的非常难。
B: Ive had enough of your excuses. 我不想再听你辩解了。
你是如何搞的? How do you handle it?
A: This result is not correct. How do you handle it?
这个结果不对。你是如何搞的?
B: But Im just following orders. 但我是根据需要去做的。
请严格遵守时间!下不为例。Be punctual6! Its not to be repeated.
A: Im terribly sorry Im late. 十分抱歉,我迟到了。
B: Be punctual! Its not to be repeated.
请严格遵守时间!下不为例。