201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration1 of differences.
大家应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条约。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations3.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有大家在谈判中所达成共识。
203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有哪些问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
大家赞同给你加上一条10天宽限时的条约。
205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled4.
当这个宽限时届满,你仍未实行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 I don''t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不需要我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格实行的,没讨价还价的空间。
207 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条约没那些问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、诚信是大家的一贯原则。
209 I''m glad our negotiation2 has come to a successful conclusion.
我非常高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我期望这次买卖将使大家之间的贸易得到进一步进步。
211 We''ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
大家将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经筹备好了签协议。
213 I''m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我了解你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那样,我明天就能收到并且签上名了。
215 We''ll still be able to meet the deadline.
大家还是可以赶上最后期限的。
216 I will keep you posted.
我会与你维持联络。
217 What is your hurry?
啥事让你这么着急呢?
218 I''m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I''m really upset.
我非常抱歉如此忽然地找你,但我真的非常心烦。
219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生啥事让你这样发愁?
220 I''m afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你