在英语四级考试中,翻译部分是对学生英语表达和理解水平的全方位检验。四级英文翻译如何复习?下面是我们精心收拾的“2024年6月英语四级考试翻译练习题:浪漫表白”的学习材料,期望对你有所帮助!
2024年6月英语四级考试翻译练习题:浪漫表白
浪漫篇
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是由于你是一个什么样的人,而是由于我喜欢与你在一块时的感觉。
2. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是不是完美.
3. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
为何幸福一直擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
4. The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
直白篇
1. I have strong feelings for you.我对你非常有感觉。
2. I have the hots for you. 我迷上你了。
3. I think I am falling in love with you. 我感觉我爱上你了。
4. I have a crush on you. 我被你迷住了。
5. Ive been coming on to you. 我一直对你有好感。
6. I am infatuated with you. 我为你神魂颠倒。
7. I think I like you. 我感觉我喜欢上你了。
8. Youve been on my mind all the time. 我脑子里想的全是你。
9. Im crazy about you. 我为你痴狂。
以上是新东方在线英语四级频道我们为大伙带来的“2024年6月英语四级考试翻译练习题:浪漫表白”,期望考生们都能获得出色的成绩。