21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。
22. Can we meet each other halfway1?大家能折中一下吗?
23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.大家急于知道你方关于支付佣金的惯例。
24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.若是如此的话,大家可以考虑给你8%的佣金。
25. Dont deduct2 the commission from the value of the consignment3.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。
26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方首次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.
27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.假如你们能同意付款交单或承兑交单,这会对大家有非常大帮助。
28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?仍然沿用大家以前的付款方法,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证如何?
29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable4 at sight.
因为大家需要向设施的生产商去付预付款,因此大家不能不需要你方开具即期付款信用证。
30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?首批货能不能押三个月再收款?